A food and drink festival in the buzzing town of Buxton
Date: 12 July 19 — 26 July 19 | Report this event.
Entrance Price free Per person
The Food and Drink Festivals takes place outdoors along the Promenade with a great variety of drinks and hot food stalls. With an international flavour there are food stalls to suit all tastes and a wide selection of drinks stalls to include craft beers and cider, wines, champagne and cocktails.
With live music, children’s rides and delicious food & drink creating a great atmosphere there’s fun for all the family!
- Over 30 food and drink street carts and traders selling their culinary delights!
- Both locally produced and global foods from around the world with many street food stalls to grab tasty take away food.
- Some delicious cuisine including Indian curries, Italian pizza, Spanish paella, Japanese sushi, Thai dishes and much more.
The Pavilion Gardens “Food & Drink Festivals” takes place during July when Buxton is buzzing with Festival and Carnival goers.
Friday 12th July, 4 pm to 11 pm
– the evening before Buxton Carnival Day!
Friday 26th July, 4 pm to 11 pm
– during the Buxton Festival
* Charges apply for some activities
Note: Some activities will be weather permitting
- The Pavilion Gardens, Saint John's Road, Buxton, UK
- 12 July 19 — 26 July 19
- Family Friendly
- Contact Event Organiser